Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Insulated Lunch Tote that Impressed Me!

I am a busy professional and I had been looking for an insulated lunch tote that could fit my “purse” said, literally or figuratively. Then I came across this lunch tote and I thought it was the best I could find. Though it seemed to be my kiddies’ kind of stuff, fit for toddler backpack, I felt I should go for it and that if satisfied I can get my 2 children the same. I also found a few other great stuff for kids such as nap mat in the site. Now, it s been 6 months of usage, and I should say it is a pretty good pick. The colors are so appeasing, pleasant and I find the food stays fresh longer. It looks trendy and has that cosmopolitan look that I do not mind showing it off at my office. A few of my colleagues who are conscious about their diet are planning to go for it. I would really suggest this to anyone who wants to save a few pounds on either side.

No comments:

Post a Comment